Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Share on Social Media

Main Office: Ontario Canada

Allied Employment & Immigration Services
55 Town Centre Crt, Unit 700, Scarborough ON
M1P 4X4 Canada

Tel: +1(416)290-5763

Tel: +1(647)830-5763


Cesar Acuna Email add:

Rhoda Duclayan Email add:

SKYPE ID: join.allied




If you are otherwise inadmissible but have a reason to travel to Canada that is justified in the circumstances, you may be issued a temporary resident permit. To be eligible for a temporary resident permit, your need to enter or stay in Canada must outweigh the health or safety risks to Canadian society, as determined by an immigration or a border services officer. Even if the reason you are inadmissible seems minor, you must demonstrate that your visit is justified.

When you are inside Canada under Temporary Resident Permit you can apply for a Work Permit or Study Permit if:

  • you have a temporary resident permit that is valid for six months or more, or
  • you are in Canada because you have already applied for permanent residence from inside Canada. You will have to pass certain stages in the main application process before you can be eligible for a work permit.

  When you receive your Working Permit or Study Permit if you want to stay in Canada as a permanent resident there are number of programs available, each with its own requirements (Express Entry: PNP, CEC or Federal-AE). The NEW EXPRESS ENTRY will qualify you for Permanent Resident.

Aside from representing your application to Immigration Canada, Our Immigration Services extends the following when you come here in Canada:
  • Check your Temporary Resident Permit if it is correct as mandated by new regulations in Canada Program
  • Advise on what to do in order for you to apply for Work Permit or Study
  • Advise you what to do next before the validity date of your visa.
  • 1st Step Agreement - You must send a signed agreement and settle the initial fee in order for us to start the process of your application
  • 2nd Step Required Documents - Once we receive the signed agreement, our counsel will assist you in all your needs in the application. You will be required to provide the following documents; copy of Passport, copy of Diploma, proof of fund.
  • 3rd Step Applying your Visa - Once all required documents completed we will process your Temporary Resident Permit to Canadian Consulate
  • 4th Step Arrival in Canada - Once you receive the Visa we will assist you on your arrival in Canada.
Please note that our Immigration Consultant (counsel) cannot give advice or instruction without the signed agreement. If you have a question please contact  (Mr Cesar Acuna) at
1st Step- Agreement
Please CLICK here to see and download our Contract of Agreement, you must read and sign the document at appropriate place, scan and send back to us along with your payment receipt. We will provide you with our signed contract, and further instructions and step by step procedure until we complete the whole process of your application under Study Permit.
If you have any question before you apply please email us or contact us through SKYPE at join.allied (please email us to schedule your SKYPE call) or call us at 416-290-5763. Please mind our time difference.
Cesar Acuna
Allied Managing Director